Caution, this post is going to be extremely graphic as I highlight the information uncovered by the Senate and House investigations into the baby body parts scandal that Project Veritas recently exposed to the public. However, if you are squeamish, or easily offended, that does not give you an excuse to close your ears and eyes and choose to not hear what is being done in the darkest and most evil rooms in our nations abortuaries. So please, read on.
And, before anyone can accuse me of inciting violence upon her person, or her family, let me say that I am not encouraging anything to be done to her outside the law. Not at all. What I am suggesting is this; that in any other moral universe, or any other country that cherishes the unborn human’s right to life (unlike the USA), she would be arrested in a heartbeat, along with her down-line staff at Planned Parenthood who carry out this unimaginable wickedness, and most likely sentenced to death for the crimes she is responsible for allowing in her for-profit abortion business, and when I say business, that is exactly what Planned Parenthood is. In fact, if one wanted to compare it to a business model, one might want to say it resembles an MLM, a multi-level-marketing business. However instead of selling vitamins or skin care products, this MLM is selling the skin of Down Syndrome babies as well as livers, eyes, and any other organ that will turn a profit from any aborted baby that is “harvested” in their dead baby factories.
Now to the facts. The following is an accurate summary of a lengthier article I am quoting from at Breitbart News titled McAleer: Congress’s Planned Parenthood Investigations Find Horrifying, Criminal Practices. These summary details come from two reports, the first from the Senate Judiciary Committee which published its report in December, and the second is from the House of Representatives Select Investigative Panel. Here is what they found, and by the way, everything listed below is against the law:
1. A business named Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR) had a “technician” embedded at a Planned Parenthood abortuary who paid the abortuary and their up-line $325 for the skin from off a Down Syndrome baby. Other parts were sold for $325 each, such as a leg here or an arm there etc.
2. Planned Parenthood’s business partner, Stem Express runs a very profitable business buying the “raw materials” from Planned Parenthood and processing those “raw materials” to be distributed to other buyers. A baby’s brain is purchased for $55 (can you imagine this? Can you even process this? I am having a hard time doing so) and resold for a $3,000! Can you imagine any other business where flipping a raw material without doing anything to it and making a 2,800% profit? In further testimony and with invoices to prove it the above named company in point #1 (ABR) bought an aborted baby for $60 then resold the brain for $325, each eye for $325, a portion of the liver for $325, its thymus for $325, another portion of the liver for $325, all to different customers for a total profit of $2,275. The average mark-up on baby parts averaged between 400-600%!
3. The buyers of these baby body parts are approaching the vulnerable women coming in for abortions and getting them to consent to the sale of the parts. Imagine the scenario: a girl is already devastated by the decision to end the life of the baby (not fetus) growing inside of her, which deep down in her heart she knows is murder, and then to add to her guilt she agrees to allow this “harvester” to tear up her baby’s body in a precisely surgical way so as to collect valuable parts to be sold to a third party. Imagine a baby 3 months old after birth, just 90 days older than some of the ones being harvested, being sold by a mother to a rendering plant to make dog food. Does that make your stomach turn? Of course it does, but what difference is the latter example from the former except that the rendering plant will not pay for the baby’s body so in reality the former is far worse, isn’t it?
4. Mark-downs? Really? Indeed. A researcher asked a Stem Express employee if they could put a “rush job” on an aborted baby since time was of the essence renting a research machine. They had a baby, but it was, like a used car with dented fenders and broken tail lights, not in the best of shape. Here is their description of this “defective baby”. “The calvarium [skull] is mostly intact, with a tear up the back of the suture line, but all pieces look to be there. The limbs, one upper and one lower, are totally intact, with one upper broken at the humerus, and one lower broken right above the knee. Please let me know if these are acceptable.” Please let me know if these parts are acceptable? Were they dickering over the price of the dead baby like you would if you were at Joe’s Used Car and Lots of Lies Lot with sleazy Joe over a dented and rusty Ford Pinto?
5. Remember the monster Kermit Gosnell? The committees found out that there are other Kermit Gosnell monsters continuing the horrors of his “clinic” in their own house of horrors. Perhaps when Jeff Sessions is installed as the Attorney general of the USA he can start rounding up these monsters and sending them off to prison where they might start getting some of the same treatment they have been inflicting on innocent babies not yet born (but only seconds away from that precious moment). No I don’t wish that on anybody, but would that not be an eye for an eye justice, or better yet, limb for limb justice?
6. And now to Cecile’s personal guilt. The committees uncovered that Planned Parenthood removed guidelines forbidding the “clinics” to profit from the sale of baby body parts in 2011 and “ By doing so, Planned Parenthood headquarters made it quite clear they would not stand in the way of their clinics profiting from the sale of baby parts.” I say follow the money. What profits the clinics, profits headquarters, and so Cecile has in fact sold her soul for filthy lucre as we used to say or in this case it truly is “blood money”. As I look at Cecile’s lovely face, I think, “How can such a pretty woman be in charge of such a ghastly business?” The answer to that dilemma is answered by Dennis Prager’s video titled “Are Humans More Valuable Than Animals?” Check it out, he is right on, actually dead right on.
7. Now, how deceptively evil can an organization be? Well here’s how: they would tell the women coming in for abortions that the body parts would be used to help find a cure for AIDS. NOT! That was a total lie admitted under oath in these inquiries. And to make matters even worse, the women were told that the only things harvested would be “pregnancy tissue”, not brains, eyes, skin, legs, livers, and every other part that could make a profit.
I do not blame any woman going into these clinics for any evil apart from what they know to be doing. They have been lied to and totally deceived. But employees of these abortuaries and their up-lines, all the way to the top, are not ignorant nor deceived. They are greedy murderers who deserve to face the full extent of the laws of this land. And, as I said, in any other moral universe, Cecile and many of her staff would be facing death sentences on death row. Even though earthly justice can be set aside, as it often is, or escaped, no one can run from God’s justice. No earthly sentence in any prison, even those that boast the cruelest conditions and the most lonely isolation chambers is enough of a punishment for what Cecile is doing and continues to do. Therefore what awaits Cecile in eternity is the harshest of torment described by Jesus in Mark 9: 42-49 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea. And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ For everyone will be salted with fire.” The only escape Cecile has from this sentence of eternal punishment is to repent and turn to Jesus as her only Savior, who would then have told her, “I took your punishment that was just described above and paid all of that for you in full at the cross.” Do you think she will accept His offer? Let me know what you think.