Imagine she’s your daughter. She’s confused. She’s feeling maybe she was born with the wrong chromosome. Counselors are telling her she should be a boy instead of a girl and if only she would have hormone replacement therapy (i.e. heavy doses of testosterone) and surgery (the removal of her breasts-yes that is what is being done and more) she would be happy. Less confused. Less depressed. You are her parent, and she is wanting to make these disastrous changes to her body. What do you do? Would you send her to a trained counselor who specializes in healing the minds of confused girls and boys who are made to believe they are transgenders? Of course you would. Do you try to reason with her that her fantasy (which is what this is see #1 below ) is psychological and not physical? Of course you do. You try to do everything in your power to help your daughter accept her God-assigned sexuality that cannot be changed no matter what may be done to her body. That’s a fact. See the quote below from this article from FRC.org. 2
The Greatest Governmental Overreach To-Date: Ohio Judge Removes Parental Custody of a 17 Year Old Daughter Because She Wants To Become a Boy and Her Parents Want Her to Remain a Girl.
Caution, this post is going to be extremely graphic as I highlight the information uncovered by the Senate and House investigations into the baby body parts scandal that Project Veritas recently exposed to the public. However, if you are squeamish, or easily offended, that does not give you an excuse to close your ears and eyes and choose to not hear what is being done in the darkest and most evil rooms in our nations abortuaries. So please, read on.
And, before anyone can accuse me of inciting violence upon her person, or her family, let me say that I am not encouraging anything to be done to her outside the law. Not at all. What I am suggesting is this; that in any other moral universe, or any other country that cherishes the unborn human’s right to life (unlike the USA), she would be arrested in a heartbeat, along with her down-line staff at Planned Parenthood who carry out this unimaginable wickedness, and most likely sentenced to death for the crimes she is responsible for allowing in her for-profit abortion business, and when I say business, that is exactly what Planned Parenthood is. In fact, if one wanted to compare it to a business model, one might want to say it resembles an MLM, a multi-level-marketing business. However instead of selling vitamins or skin care products, this MLM is selling the skin of Down Syndrome babies as well as livers, eyes, and any other organ that will turn a profit from any aborted baby that is “harvested” in their dead baby factories.
Now to the facts. The following is an accurate summary of a lengthier article I am quoting from at Breitbart News titled McAleer: Congress’s Planned Parenthood Investigations Find Horrifying, Criminal Practices. These summary details come from two reports, the first from the Senate Judiciary Committee which published its report in December, and the second is from the House of Representatives Select Investigative Panel. Here is what they found, and by the way, everything listed below is against the law:
1. A business named Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR) had a “technician” embedded at a Planned Parenthood abortuary who paid the abortuary and their up-line $325 for the skin from off a Down Syndrome baby. Other parts were sold for $325 each, such as a leg here or an arm there etc.
2. Planned Parenthood’s business partner, Stem Express runs a very profitable business buying the “raw materials” from Planned Parenthood and processing those “raw materials” to be distributed to other buyers. A baby’s brain is purchased for $55 (can you imagine this? Can you even process this? I am having a hard time doing so) and resold for a $3,000! Can you imagine any other business where flipping a raw material without doing anything to it and making a 2,800% profit? In further testimony and with invoices to prove it the above named company in point #1 (ABR) bought an aborted baby for $60 then resold the brain for $325, each eye for $325, a portion of the liver for $325, its thymus for $325, another portion of the liver for $325, all to different customers for a total profit of $2,275. The average mark-up on baby parts averaged between 400-600%!
3. The buyers of these baby body parts are approaching the vulnerable women coming in for abortions and getting them to consent to the sale of the parts. Imagine the scenario: a girl is already devastated by the decision to end the life of the baby (not fetus) growing inside of her, which deep down in her heart she knows is murder, and then to add to her guilt she agrees to allow this “harvester” to tear up her baby’s body in a precisely surgical way so as to collect valuable parts to be sold to a third party. Imagine a baby 3 months old after birth, just 90 days older than some of the ones being harvested, being sold by a mother to a rendering plant to make dog food. Does that make your stomach turn? Of course it does, but what difference is the latter example from the former except that the rendering plant will not pay for the baby’s body so in reality the former is far worse, isn’t it?
4. Mark-downs? Really? Indeed. A researcher asked a Stem Express employee if they could put a “rush job” on an aborted baby since time was of the essence renting a research machine. They had a baby, but it was, like a used car with dented fenders and broken tail lights, not in the best of shape. Here is their description of this “defective baby”. “The calvarium [skull] is mostly intact, with a tear up the back of the suture line, but all pieces look to be there. The limbs, one upper and one lower, are totally intact, with one upper broken at the humerus, and one lower broken right above the knee. Please let me know if these are acceptable.” Please let me know if these parts are acceptable? Were they dickering over the price of the dead baby like you would if you were at Joe’s Used Car and Lots of Lies Lot with sleazy Joe over a dented and rusty Ford Pinto?
5. Remember the monster Kermit Gosnell? The committees found out that there are other Kermit Gosnell monsters continuing the horrors of his “clinic” in their own house of horrors. Perhaps when Jeff Sessions is installed as the Attorney general of the USA he can start rounding up these monsters and sending them off to prison where they might start getting some of the same treatment they have been inflicting on innocent babies not yet born (but only seconds away from that precious moment). No I don’t wish that on anybody, but would that not be an eye for an eye justice, or better yet, limb for limb justice?
6. And now to Cecile’s personal guilt. The committees uncovered that Planned Parenthood removed guidelines forbidding the “clinics” to profit from the sale of baby body parts in 2011 and “ By doing so, Planned Parenthood headquarters made it quite clear they would not stand in the way of their clinics profiting from the sale of baby parts.” I say follow the money. What profits the clinics, profits headquarters, and so Cecile has in fact sold her soul for filthy lucre as we used to say or in this case it truly is “blood money”. As I look at Cecile’s lovely face, I think, “How can such a pretty woman be in charge of such a ghastly business?” The answer to that dilemma is answered by Dennis Prager’s video titled “Are Humans More Valuable Than Animals?” Check it out, he is right on, actually dead right on.
7. Now, how deceptively evil can an organization be? Well here’s how: they would tell the women coming in for abortions that the body parts would be used to help find a cure for AIDS. NOT! That was a total lie admitted under oath in these inquiries. And to make matters even worse, the women were told that the only things harvested would be “pregnancy tissue”, not brains, eyes, skin, legs, livers, and every other part that could make a profit.
I do not blame any woman going into these clinics for any evil apart from what they know to be doing. They have been lied to and totally deceived. But employees of these abortuaries and their up-lines, all the way to the top, are not ignorant nor deceived. They are greedy murderers who deserve to face the full extent of the laws of this land. And, as I said, in any other moral universe, Cecile and many of her staff would be facing death sentences on death row. Even though earthly justice can be set aside, as it often is, or escaped, no one can run from God’s justice. No earthly sentence in any prison, even those that boast the cruelest conditions and the most lonely isolation chambers is enough of a punishment for what Cecile is doing and continues to do. Therefore what awaits Cecile in eternity is the harshest of torment described by Jesus in Mark 9: 42-49 “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea. And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’ For everyone will be salted with fire.” The only escape Cecile has from this sentence of eternal punishment is to repent and turn to Jesus as her only Savior, who would then have told her, “I took your punishment that was just described above and paid all of that for you in full at the cross.” Do you think she will accept His offer? Let me know what you think.
Syrian Migrants. Are They Trojan Horses to Kill Americans or Helpless Victims to Be Pitied (and helped)?
No matter who you talk to, it seems that people fall on one side of this argument or the other, depending on which side of their hearts are talking. Softies want to rescue the babies while toughies are thinking only of the recent Paris carnage caused by the terrorists and do not wish to see the same carnage happen here, especially while they might be shopping at the Mall of America during the Christmas season with their families. So which side is right? Answer: both sides are right and I ask, why does it have to be one way or the other? Why can’t it be “both, and”?
Let’s get creative here instead of shooting Facebook arrows at each other and potentially damaging our feelings for one another. I repeat, it does not have to be either or, and if our government were working properly instead of “business as usual” they would be able to come up with a sensible, common sense solution to this quagmire.
She is however, a victim of a tyrannical, out-of-control judiciary that thinks it is both the legislative branch of government and the judicial branch all rolled into one. By now you are probably very familiar with this mug shot of Rowan County Kentucky clerk Kim Davis being processed as an inmate for refusing to obey the Supreme Court of the United States in its Obergefell vs. Hodges ruling which decided (5-4) that states must now allow same-sex couples the marriage licenses they request, no matter what! When gay couples (who were out-of-state plants by the way) came to her office to get a marriage license, she refused and when asked why she wouldn’t obey the law, she said she was obeying God’s law. Wrong answer! She should have said, I am obeying the State of Kentucky’s law and doing my job for which the people of this county elected me to do which is to abide by Kentucky’s constitution, a constitution that prohibits same-sex marriages. Period. End of debate. She is the one who is actually obeying the law and it is the U.S. Supreme Court which is acting as the lawless ones. Let me explain.
Will you and your spouse still be married 60 years from now (providing of course both of you are still living in your 80’s or 90’s)? Or, to put it another way, are the vows you both repeated on your wedding day strong enough cement to hold you together “til death do you part”? If you had to put odds on the survivability of your marriage, would you give it a 50/50 chance, or a 75/25 chance, or a 90/10 chance of survival? If no marriage is guaranteed to last, what odds are acceptable to you? Are you willing to live with less than 99.999 to .001 odds? Perhaps this is a better question, “If you are in a marriage you think has only a 50/50 chance of survival are you willing to increase those odds to 75/25 and then later to 90/10 and maybe even bring it up to 99.9 to .1?
This was the mother’s heart-wrenching cry as she poured out her parenting frustrations to my wife in the hallway of ___________ (sorry but that would be too much public information). What should this mother do next? Should she hit the panic button and ground him for the next two years? Not a bad idea actually but very impractical (I’m kidding, about the good idea part). Should she throw her hands up in despair and write her son off as a lost cause? No, one puff does not make an instant heroin addict, (although, ask an addict and they will tell you they all started with one puff). Should she send him away to some private boot camp for delinquent boys hoping some amateur drill sergeant will exercise the demon right out of him? Even if she had mega-bucks, this certainly would not get to the heart of his problem. Maybe if he’s 18, she could march him down to the Marine Corps recruiting office and get him signed up and let them handle his drug problem. They will put an end to his drug habit, but they probably won’t accept him since they are getting picky about applicants these days. Actually this is not a bad idea at all if they would take him. Besides dealing with his blossoming drug habit, the military would also instill many manly characteristics into his flexible semi-manly fiber with real drill sergeants. But despite these huge bennies, the military still cannot change the boy’s heart, and that is the real issue isn’t it?
Watching Megyn Kelly on Fox News ask (via a reporter) the Baltimore rioters why they were rioting was like watching a clueless college student trying, but failing, to identify correctly the photo of President Ronald Reagan held up by Jesse Watters on Fox News. The stunning level of ignorance of today’s college students is beyond belief and although Megyn’s intelligence is light years beyond these products of today’s liberal higher education, still in this situation she is stumbling just as badly as they. Both Megyn and the rioters were clueless as to a motive for doing what they were doing. The Baltimore councilman being interviewed blamed it on years of racial oppression and this particular “outburst” was just the latest release of pent up pressure black folks have been suffering from. He’s got the narrative right, the narrative that says blame all evil behavior on somebody, or usually something, other than the evil heart of a sinner. According to that narrative, if we just gave these disenfranchised young black males better access to the American Dream and quit keeping them confined to their modern equivalent to their former plantation level of squalid living conditions called ghettos today, well then things would be different. There would be no riots, there would be no black on black murders, there would be no fatherless black homes where black children are being raised by overworked and overstressed black single mothers, or so goes the narrative. “Fix the system” say the purveyors of this worldview and all these behaviors will miraculously disappear.
Last Sunday in a sermon I shared details about the downfall of a megachurch pastor by the name of Mark Driscoll, a household name among many in the evangelical community. In my research I turned to comments by John Piper in a post titled “Do You Regret Partnering with Mark Driscoll?”. In that blog post were valuable lessons John wanted to pass along regarding Mark’s fall, lessons that are Christ-exalting and supremely beneficial for all Christians but especially pastors who might have been envious of Mark’s meteoric rise to fame. One of those lessons from John was this one: “Fifth lesson. I think there is a lesson here about money and salaries of pastors. I think it is a huge mistake to view pastors as corporate executives with huge salaries in the two, three four, five, six, seven eight hundred thousand dollar range. That, to me, is a clear danger signal that the elders and the pastor have their heart in the wrong place. I don’t know Mark Driscoll’s salary, but I think the corporate mindset was too prominent and so the warning to us stands.”
Or, Is the Factual Evidence of Christ’s Resurrection Enough to Keep Your Faith in Him Solid to the End?
The recent HBO documentary “Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Unbelief” exposes the dark side of a cult that uses blackmail (according to the author of the book, Lawrence Wright) to keep its members in line and faithful to the church. Its two most famous members are John Travolta and Tom Cruise who, according to an article in the Washington Post, have revealed to the church their deepest and darkest secrets in a procedure called an audit. Those audits are not only recorded but the auditor takes copious notes of the interviews and keeps them on file for future reference should such a member, like the two mentioned above, ever decide to leave the church.
On January 12, 2015, Garland County Sheriff’s Deputies and DPS entered Hal and Michelle Stanley’s home, demanding that Hal and Michelle wait outside in the cold while they searched the house and talked to the children. There were reportedly at least 30 people, including a SWAT team, Arkansas State Troopers, a coroner, a doctor, a dozen cars, a medical van, and a sniper (see more details at medicalkidnap.com) in a ditch allegedly aiming at the parents on the front porch to search for a mineral supplement that has not been approved by the FDA called MMS or Miracle Mineral Supplement. Supposedly this is such a dangerous supplement that if found in a home, it would be cause to remove all the children from the home without any explanation, warning, or charge, and to keep these children in foster care for an indefinite period of time . . . or so goes the reasoning behind the Human Services agents and their department. Sounds a lot like Justina Pelletier’s nightmare all over again. According to Hal, he was the only one in the family taking the supplement orally and says that the main use of it was as a water purifier for the water they used to hydrate their vegetable garden.